SHIPPING POLICY FOR DOMESTIC ORDERS (WITHIN INDIA)
- Sekar Emporium at its own cost guarantees to deliver products (When the order value is more than 900 INR) to all cities across India.
- Domestic orders (within India) would be processed within 48 hours and shipping will be done through a domestic courier company (TPC, DTDC & IndiaPost)
- Once the products are shipped from our location, we will send you the Airway number/docket number through SMS or Email.
- To ensure the safe delivery of all products, the same are double packed in waterproof and corrugated box.
SHIPPING POLICY FOR INTERNATIONAL ORDERS (OUTSIDE INDIA)
- All International orders (outside India) would be processed within 2 days and shipped through an International courier company.
- All products are shipped via reputed International courier companies such as ARAMEX, DHL and other such renowned companies that are completely insured and reliable.
- Shipping Charges are based on shipping destination and quantity of units purchased. Please note that shipping companies determine shipping charges based on the package weight and destination country.
- Once the products are shipped from our location, we will send you the shipper’s reference number (airway bill number/docket number) along with the courier company details through email.
- You can track the status of your package through the logistic partner’s website or by contacting their local customer service center.
- The courier partner will attempt the delivery twice at your specified shipping address, before they inform us that your package is not deliverable.
- Most orders are delivered within 7 days to foreign destinations as maximum.
- We are not responsible for any delay caused by customs office and if the customer is not available at the time of delivery.
|Delivery Area||Estimated Delivery Time||Shipping Fee||Logistic Partners|
|In India||2-6 business days||Free Delivery (for the order value is higher than Rs.800)||The Professional Courier, DTDC & IndiaPost|
|Outside India||2-8 business days||Shipping Charges Applicable||Aramex & DHL|
REMOTE AREA SURCHARGE (RAS) FOR INTERNATIONAL ORDERS
- According to the policies of the International carrier, an additional surcharge may be levied if the shipping address is defined by the carrier as a remote area.
- This Remote Area Surcharge (RAS) would not be charged at the time of placing the order. Instead, it would be informed to you before shipping the goods. In such case, you have to pay the surcharge through the website.
- If the surcharge is not paid within 3 days after our notification, then we would cancel your order .
CUSTOMS CLEARANCE FOR INTERNATIONAL ORDERS
- For some countries, Our Carrier will clear your parcel from the customs if requires.
- Any additional taxes, import duties or customs charges levied in this process will be charged to you.
- You are liable to pay the carrier for those charges in such cases.
- So we recommend you to be aware of the laws and regulations governing the import of goods in the country where you want the items shipped.